Easy Recipes for Homemade Skin Care
Have you spent most of your life searching for just the right skin care products, wasting hard-earned money on creams, lotions, acne products, moisturizers, and serums, only to have more problems once you’ve used them? Or maybe you’ve tried to solve a skin issue such as eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, acne, stretch marks and scars, and been left frustrated and helpless. That can all change today – now you can DIY with chemical-free, effective, all-natural homemade skin care that’s simple.
At Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods, we simplify the DIY skin care process and guarantee the purest base products and most useful ingredients to cover all of your skin care needs. Look over the recipes here and in our free eBook, Easy Recipes for DIY Skin Care, and get ready to make luscious, homemade lotions, creams, scrubs, shaving cream, serum, deodorant and more. Besides using our organic Shea, Mango and Cocoa Butters, and Essential Carrier Oils, many recipes call for ingredients from your own pantry, like salt, sugar and green tea, simplifying the process even further.
We promise you, DIY skin care is easy, fun and yields gorgeous, healthy skin and hair. It only takes a minute to download our free recipe eBook or look at the recipes here to see that they only require minutes of hands-on time. Our skin food recipes are straightforward and sound good enough to eat. Nutritious homemade skin care – good for your skin, good for you and your family.
Once you’ve downloaded Easy Recipes for DIY Skin Care, we recommend you browse the index to decide what you’d like to make then order your products from our online shop, and within a few days, you’ll be on your way to healthier skin. Once you make homemade skin care, you’ll never go back.
Go ahead – fill out the form below and get started with recipes, tips, tricks and valuable information about how to have creamy, youthful skin and solve eczema, psoriasis, acne, wrinkles, sun damage, dry, cracked skin, redness, irritation, wrinkles, stretch marks, rashes, hives, diaper rash, and more.
We’re so glad you’re here and encourage you to take the first step to homemade, DIY skin care for radiant skin and hair – and a healthier you.
Let’s get stirring!
ECZEMA SHEA CREAM
Wheat Germ Oil important properties: has anti-inflammatory properties to help prevent eczema. Is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, antioxidants and fatty acids. IMPORTANT: Wheat Germ Oil contains Gluten. For a Gluten-free version of this cream, use Jojoba Oil instead.
- 4 oz Unrefined Shea Butter
- 2 TBS Wheat Germ Oil (or Jojoba Oil for gluten-free) 40 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Slowly melt the Shea Butter. Remove from the heat and add the Wheat Germ Oil (or Jojoba Oil), Lavender Oil and mix well.
- Let it cool off for 10 minutes. Cover loosely with paper or a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the mixture with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes until it looks creamy.
- Apply at least twice a day (morning and night) or as often as your skin needs it.
ANTI-WRINKLE SHEA CREAM
** Carrot Seed Essential Oil Important Properties: Helps smooth skin, smooth out acne scars, improves cell regeneration and overall tone of aging skin.
- 2 oz Unrefined Shea Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Rosehip Seed Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Argan Oil
- 40 Drops Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Slowly melt the Shea Butter.
- Remove from the heat and add the Rosehip, Argan and Carrot Seed Oils. Mix well, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes
- Cover loosely with paper or a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the mixture for a few minutes. You can hand whip it with a small whip or fork, or with a small electric mixer.
- Apply on clean face twice a day. If after 10 minutes the cream is not completely absorbed, gently pat off excess with a paper towel.