Let's get stirring
We're so excited that you're interested in learning about how to naturally and effectively create your own homemade skincare products! Just fill out the form below and we'll email you a copy of our eBook that contains AMAZING recipes, tips, tricks and more!
ECZEMA SHEA CREAM
Wheat Germ Oil important properties: has anti-inflammatory properties to help prevent eczema. Is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, antioxidants and fatty acids. IMPORTANT: Wheat Germ Oil contains Gluten. For a Gluten-free version of this cream, use Jojoba Oil instead.
- 4 oz Unrefined Shea Butter
- 2 TBS Wheat Germ Oil (or Jojoba Oil for gluten-free) 40 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Slowly melt the Shea Butter. Remove from the heat and add the Wheat Germ Oil (or Jojoba Oil), Lavender Oil and mix well.
- Let it cool off for 10 minutes. Cover loosely with paper or a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the mixture with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes until it looks creamy.
- Apply at least twice a day (morning and night) or as often as your skin needs it.
ANTI-WRINKLE SHEA CREAM
** Carrot Seed Essential Oil Important Properties: Helps smooth skin, smooth out acne scars, improves cell regeneration and overall tone of aging skin.
- 2 oz Unrefined Shea Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Rosehip Seed Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Argan Oil
- 40 Drops Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Slowly melt the Shea Butter.
- Remove from the heat and add the Rosehip, Argan and Carrot Seed Oils. Mix well, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes
- Cover loosely with paper or a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the mixture for a few minutes. You can hand whip it with a small whip or fork, or with a small electric mixer.
- Apply on clean face twice a day. If after 10 minutes the cream is not completely absorbed, gently pat off excess with a paper towel.